BENT COLLECTION : Hand-cut and bent. Offered in a variety of metals. Choose from: Copper, Oxidized-Copper, Brass, Sterling Silver, Oxidized Sterling Silver, or 14/20 Gold-fill.
- = 5/8" M=1/2" L= 7/8" XL= 1"
- Ear-wires are 100% Sterling Silver so the parts touching your body feel good.
- Oxidized finish - surface treatment that darkens/blackens metal that , unless polished, will remain mostly unchanged.
- Living finish - unless oxidized, all other metals have a 'living' finish, which means the metal will tarnish over time as it is exposed to air and humidity.
- When not in use, store in the provided anti-tarnish pouch to slow tarnishing process.
- A small polishing clothe is provided with each pair.
*Copper jewelry is made from 99.9% pure copper
*Brass jewelry is made from lead-free brass comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc.
*Sterling Silver jewelry is comprised of 100% sterling silver.
*14/20 Gold-filled jewelry is composed of a solid layer of 14kt gold (which much constitute at least 5% of the item's total weight) mechanically bonded to sterling silver or a base metal. The gold layer found in gold-fill items is usually 50-100x thicker than what is found on a gold-plated item. It is a durable metal that lasts longer than gold-plated and is less expensive than solid gold jewelry.
All Silvercocoon jewelry is designed by Tia Salmela Keobounpheng, and is made with care in Minneapolis, MN using the best materials and practices possible.